February 4, 2010

The joy of gas

Last night, after going to my studio after an opening, I smoked 2 bowls. At 3:30 am, after finishing some work I had to get done, I ate some delicious rice and beans my wife had cooked earlier in the week. In the past, I would never have eaten beans, as they would have caused serous distress. This morning I'm sitting and working and making normal toots. Magical fruit indeed!

Yesterday morning wasn't as good as I hadn't smoked the day before and had a late night snack that ended with eating chocolate ice cream straight out of the pint. But, all traces of that seem to have passed.

This morning, I haven't had to have a bowel movement yet. I've already dropped my daughter off at school and made it home without any worries, but I'm still nervous about taking a walk. Ahh, heck, I'm going to take the plunge and go get some egg sandwiches and coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment